NUS Enterprise Incubator (NEI), part of NUS Entrepreneurship Centre, provides a comprehensive and holistic incubation support system to help accelerate the growth of start-ups - both in early and late stage.
Start-ups and entrepreneurs in our ecosystem are able to gain access and leverage on our resources, such as:
- General business consultancy
- General advice on marketing and publicity matters
- General advice on fund raising and the availability of government grants
- Networking sessions
- Capability development and workshops, seminars and business clinics
- Overseas connections through the NUS Overseas College programme
- General facilities management services
- General internet connectivity
What am I eligible for?
Pre-Incubation Stage (Ideation/Validation)
Define: Pre - In.cu.ba.tion Stage [pre in-kyuh-bey-shuhn] (noun)
- Ideas have not been tested nor proven to be viable
- Exploring if idea is feasible
For entrepreneurs whom are still ideating or validating their ideas, we welcome you to join our Pre-Incubation PGP5 community or Plug-In@Blk71 community; both located at different areas, with different community cultures, but cater to early stage entrepreneurs and are focused on helping start-ups validate their ideas and grow to the next stage.
We strongly embrace the concept of lean start-up, where market validation, user testing and consumer feedback is vital in achieving a product-market fit. And all these should be done during the runway to takeoff!
To Apply, submit a simple application form here: The is the form!
Want to find out more? Write in to us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Incubation Stage (Product Development / Commercialization)
Define: In.cu.ba.tion Stage[in-kyuh-bey-shuhn] (noun)
- Ideas have been validated to a certain extent
- Now working to further develop their ideas and bring them to market
- Requires a dedicated office space, maybe further funding
For start-ups who have validated their ideas and are now looking for dedicated support to grow and scale their start-ups – NEI has the resources to help you:
We have dedicated office rooms at 3 locations, which you can tap on -
- NEI@PGP - 7 Prince George’s Park, Singapore 118405
- NEI@FOE - 4 Engineering Drive 3, Engineering Block E4, Singapore 117576
- NEI@BLK71 - Blk 71 Ayer Rajah Crescent, #03-18, Singapore 139951
Besides physical incubation facilities, NEI also provides a holistic support structure to help you scale at your best. Some of them that start-ups find extremely helpful are our corporate secretarial services, support from mentors from whom they were able to expand their network exponentially, help to facilitate further funding as well as overseas access to market.
Eligibility: The NUS Enterprise Incubator is open to start-ups founded by NUS staff, students or alumni. Preference will be given to companies which are funded by/through NUS and/or have licensed NUS technologies. Applicants must have a viable business plan for an innovative product or service.
Application: Submit a simple application form here: The is the form!
Or email email@example.com if you wish to find out more! :)