With its flagship software MobDis, a creative platform that empowers brands to design, build and publish mobile sites without the need for coding, 2359 Media remains sharply focused on raising the bar for quality mobility solutions.
- •Since launching its first mobile app in 2009, 2359 Media has grown to become Singapore’s largest mobile consultancy.
- •It specialises in promoting intimate interaction between brands and consumers with innovative mobile solutions including custom application development, mobile site creation, mobile advertising campaign strategy development and execution.
- •Current partner brands include SingTel, MediaCorp, Far East Organisation, Sentosa, ESPN, HTC and Schick.
- 2009: Secured SPRING Singapore YES! Start-up Grant; Company became profitable within six months of incorporation
- 2010: MobDis public launch
- 2011: Closed Series-A investment round of $1 million, led by Singtel Innov8 and participated by NUS Enterprise;
- Promising NUS Start-up Award Finalist;
- PromaxBDA World Gold Awards Winner;
- MobDis Pro released;
- Named one of Asia’s Top 50 Apps by Singtel Innovation Exchange
- Wong Hong Ting, Co-founder
“ We are looking for strong partnerships with mobile-related enterprises to build startlingly simple and intuitively functional mobility solutions that truly harness the full potential of mobile devices.”
WONG HONG TING, CO-FOUNDER