PhD students who are making significant discoveries in their research to the point of commercial feasibility can look forward to more support with the Extra Chapter Challenge Programme. The fellowship is for PhD students who intend to commercialize their thesis inventions and discoveries.
Applicants will be evaluated on the commercial feasibility of their discoveries and their passion for innovation and entrepreneurship.
Awardees will receive:
- A monthly stipend of up to S$3,200 for up to 6 months
- A matched-mentor for your project
- Enrollment in relevant courses and workshops on Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Special attention from NUS Enterprise to work on the commercialisation of your discovery
- Write a proposal of your initial ideas on the commercial potential of your invention
- Submit a commercialisation plan for your invention within 6 months
- Complete your dissertation in the next 6 to 9 months
Applications are Closed.
How To Apply
Download the ECCP Application Form and submit it to:
21 Heng Mui Keng Terrace,
I3 Building, Level 5,
For enquiries, please contact Mr Teo Shen Wei at firstname.lastname@example.org or 6516 5465.